Project Manager (Estimator / Buyer) - Woking - £25k - £30k
Our client is a very well established family run business working within the supply of traffic and safety products. Their client base is highly varied and we are seeking a Project Manager who can manage the lifecycle of a Project from initial enquiry through to quotation and proposal through to final invoice to the customer. You will be working in a team with three and with the wider sales and installation teams.
Duties of the role:
• Taking initial enquires for customers and sales executives
• Liaising with customers
• Sourcing products, negotiating prices with suppliers
• Securing contracts and agreeing terms with client
• Raising purchase orders with supplier
• Project management
• See customer orders though to final stage of invoicing
• Previous experience of working in ideally a similar industry and position
• Buying and project management experience
• Negotiating skills
• Hard working with good communication skills
• Word , Excel and good typing skills essential
Salary & Benefits:
£25,000 to £30,000 , 20 days holiday, pension after qualifying period. Reviewed initially at 6 months and annually thereafter
Hours of work 8.00-5.00
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within an exciting sector that is constantly evolving.
Please apply to us ASAP for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £25k - £30k