Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager - £22k - £26k – Farnham
We are delighted to be recruiting for this new opportunity for our client based in Farnham.
This is an exciting new role within the business that will be the support function for the team (please do note that this role isn’t however a technical role).
The successful applicant will come on board to coordinate the workflow of the team, report back to the Director on where the teams are with deadlines, chase up other departments when they need information and any general provide cohesive administration / support to the Director and the team as required.
Ideally we are looking for someone that has come from a Team Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager position however, we are open to candidates who have had to "juggle" multiple duties at any one point.
In terms of team fit / personality you will need to be strong in character, able to communicate at all levels and remain calm under pressure managing workloads and deadlines.
The salary on offer is £22,000-£26,000 along with excellent benefits
• Regular performance reviews.
• 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
• 22 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
• Perk Membership Box
• Healthcare cash plan (after 1 years’ continuous service)
• Car sharing incentive scheme
• Financial support with professional studies (after 1 years’ continuous service)
• Childcare voucher scheme
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £22k - £26k