Assistant Data Analytics Manager - £35k - Farnham
We are recruiting for our client for an Assistant Head of Data Systems to be based from their stunning new offices in Farnham.
This role will be to manage, support and develop team members and ensure all workloads are manageable in order to meet expectation levels of the department, ensure department KPIs are set and met accordingly, maintain effective communications to all departments within the group.
You will be managing a tem of 2 Data Anlaysts in this role and be working to continuously develop, improve & review the department processes.
You will also be responsible for the retrieval, processing, analysis and forecasting of financial data from systems, in order to manage and report on client performance and transactions.
You will be maintaining and developing data analytics and reports, working closely with the IT Development team to provide feedback on system and process testing.
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• 2+ years’ experience of data analysis
• Supervisory/Management experience & excellent customer focus
• Exceptional organisational & time management skills for both self & team
• Excellent IT skills; Ideally experience of SQL query writing, SQL analytics & SQL reporting services and an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Confident with well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
• Clear telephone manner and active listening skills
• Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets
• Resilient and pro-active
• Team player
• Flexible approach
• Knowledge\Experience in software testing and associated methodologies
Hours of Work
• Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri) 40 Hrs.
Please get in touch ASAP for more information and immediate considerations.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you