Head of Vehicle Finance - £50k - £60k + Comms - Farnham
We are recruiting for an exciting new position for our growing client based in Farnham who work within the credit and finance sector.
In this new role as Head of Vehicle Finance, you will be responsible for setting up your own department incorporating sales, underwriting, procurement, collections and operations that currently facilitate the finance agreements for the purchases of the commercial vehicle sales.
Your role will be responsible for introducing vehicle finance sales to the logistic and transport sector and in particular companies that run fleets of commercial vans.
Success in this role requires general commercial awareness and a certain depth of knowledge
The successful applicant will assist in the creation of and ultimately run the department that will be responsible for the following:
1) Sales - facilitating and assisting with introductions to potential clients within logistics, haulage and other sectors that use commercial vehicles.
2) Procurement - including, but not limited to internal supply chain, tracking options/requirements, Servicing/Service Plans.
3) Working with and drawing on the experience and resource of internal departments to ensure the smooth running and constant evolution of the Vehicle Finance Department.
We are seeking a candidate with a strong background within Commercial Fleet Management and Vehicle Finance with excellent management skills, able to motivate colleagues and work closely with the group trading boards and shareholders.
The successful candidate must have excellent commercial awareness and be able to quickly understand the group business and the benefits they provide. You will be pro-active and always be looking to enhance vehicle finance product features and client benefits.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Min 3 years Background in fleet management within the commercial vehicle industry
• Relevant experience in new and used commercial vehicle sales
• Excellent skills in asset recovery
• Excellent understanding in vehicle brokerage
• Good example of past business accruement through forward thinking within asset purchases. This role will require someone with pro-active thinking and who will create new opportunities within this in native bespoke group vehicle product.
Hours of Work
• Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Fri)
This is a fantastic new opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking / growing business and really make a difference to their operations and results.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £50k - £60k + Comms