Digital Marketing Manager (Agency Experience Essential) - Bracknell - Salary up to £40k
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our client who are a leading Digital Marketing Agency - to develop, implement, track and optimise clients’ digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The role will involve predominantly client side work but in the position of Digital Marketing Manager you will also be undertaking in-house digital marketing work for the agency too.
Digital Marketing experience working within a Marketing Agency will be essential to be successful in your application.
This role will work directly with the Head of Digital and the wider team in developing and managing multi-channel digital strategies, including Paid Search, Social, eCRM, SEO, Email and PPC for B2C and B2B clients.
We are seeking someone looking to carve out their next career move and join a growing department to meet with our Client’s digital opportunities. You will be working with a variety of B2B and B2C clients, so the ability to think across businesses and their touchpoints is vital.
The team you will be joining is a dynamic and growing team, and this role will be critical in on boarding future digital stars as they grow further.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain the company social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing within a digital agency
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Digital Marketing Agency and a vibrant team.
Interviews are available immediately on this role so please apply ASAP for consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £30k - £40k Doe + Excellent Benefits