Social Media Executive - £23k - £28k - Bracknell - Agency
Our client is a leading marketing agency with extensive experience behind them. They currently work with some of the largest household brands in a variety of industries and are looking for a Social Media Content Executive to join their growing and dynamic digital marketing team.
We are seeking a candidate who has Social Media experience gained within an agency environment and NOT just client side experience.
The ideal candidate:
The perfect individual will have experience in implementing social media plans in a business capacity. This will vary from content creation to driving brand awareness. As an innovator in social media, you will be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for creating exciting and relevant content, and community participation.
Knowledge of the following Social Media Platforms is essential: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr and Pinterest.
• Oversee company social media accounts
• Structure and conduct engagement with consumers through social media marketing channels
• Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector experts and influencers.
• Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
• Create engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts
• Own and develop the social content calendar and work with key stakeholders and external partners to plan, curate and create fresh and fun content
• Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
• Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
• Flawless execution, protecting and enhancing the brand with total consistency across all digital content channels.
You will have:
• A degree in Marketing or Social Media.
• At least 1years work experience in a marketing agency / social media function.
• Comprehensive knowledge of social media platforms, trends and tools.
• Demonstrable experience of content creation, advertising, copywriting, public relations and brand marketing, proof reading and editing skills.
• A strong desire to learn and progress within digital marketing.
• An interest in fashion and hospitality would be preferable.
This is a fantastic new opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking / growing business and really make a difference to their operations and results.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you
Salary: £23k - £28k