Customer Service Advisor - £20,500K + Quarterley Bonus
Our client is a boutique call centre with a fantastic culture with a very low turnover of staff.
We are recruiting for them for a full time Customer Support Advisor to join their lovely team easily commutable from Ascot, Bracknell, Wokingham, Lightwater, Camberley, Woking, Bagshot, West End, Egham, Staines, Chobham, Farnborough.
The role will suit someone who is used to handling inbound customer enquiries and providing first class service in order to turn these enquiries into sales.
You will have experience working to KPI’s and targets and have a passion for delivering fantastic Customer Service.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience working in a Customer Service or Contact Centre type environment.
You will be tasked to maintain a friendly, professional and enjoyable working environment where team members thrive and go the extra mile to achieve the requirements of customers.
• Taking in-bound calls from prospective customers, establishing needs and requirements and finding the right solution for their requirements and gaining them as a customer
• Support existing customers and provide excellent customer service, always going the extra mile to improve and maintain customer satisfaction
• Work individually and as a team to achieve individual and team targets
• Keep up to date on policies and procedures to ensure a knowledgeable service is provided at all times
• Excellent telephone manner, experience delivering exceptional customer service
• Self Motivated
• Excellent I.T. skills: Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
• Administrative / date entry experience
• Highly organised and able to prioritise
• Experience of working to targets
The Customer Support Centre is open 7 days a week so applicants will be required to have some flexibility in working hours although you will only be required to work 5 days a week 7.5 hours day between 8.00am - 6.30pm.
Weekends work will generally operate on a 1 in 3 basis and you will have days off in the week where your shift has fallen on the weekend.
Our client have been recognised as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for. They are innovative leaders in their industry, proving individuals and businesses with an unrivalled product - the best quality facilities, the best service and the strongest Brand.
They have great people who deliver great customer service. They achieve this because they encourage a culture of partnership within the business and reward their employees for their contribution.
Our client also offer the following attractive benefits:
• Bonus scheme of up to 25% of your salary.
• An incentive scheme where you can earn vouchers to spend for yourself or your family.
• £50 of incentive vouchers and an additional day off for your birthday.
• We recognise those important life events; Bottle of champagne for an Engagement, £100 contribution to a Wedding Gift and £50 vouchers for the Birth of a Child.
• Tax and NI Savings on Childcare Vouchers and other family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity and paternity leave.
• Free on -site parking.
• Monthly prize draws, department incentives and service awards.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.