Data Executive - Bracknell - £21k rising to £23k + Excellent Benefits + 5% bonus
We are recruiting for our Global client for candidates looking for a step into the exciting Big Data / Market Insights sector.
This is an ideal role for a candidate with some strong data coding, administration and excel skills along with confident communication - able to manage client relationships and meet deadlines.
These opportunities are suitable for Graduates or less experienced candidates with strong Excel skills looking for a first step and an opportunity to work within a commercial environment for a global organisation.
Candidates must have EXCELLENT attention to detail, strong inputting skills to code accurately and work with data / spot discrepancies and anomalies. Advanced Excel skills would be an advantage (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
Main role responsibilities:
• Management of all aspects of contracted client reporting; ensuring flawless quality on time
• Updating and delivering all contracted databases to agreed deadlines
• Delivering all contracted reports on time and aligned to databases
• Resolving any data issues
• Supporting clients with software queries
• Effectively builds relationships with external clients and internal teams
• Manages and updates required status reports, client scorecards and dashboards
• Proactively identifies initiatives to improve quality and efficiency
• Participates in both internal and external client meetings
• Escalate to senior management risks and relevant course of action as required
Our client offer FANTASTIC benefits and career experience within a supportive and collaborative working environment..
Big Data and Insights is a fast paced and rapidly growing sector. You will gain exposure to working with some global and high profile FMCG clients and career prospects within this arena are extensive.
• Pension - matched employer contribution to a max of 5.5%
• Free BUPA healthcare after probation
• Life Assurance 4x basic salary
• Perm Health Insurance after qualifying period
• 24 days holiday increasing to 30 over length of service
• Reduced Gym Membership
• Family friendly policies - enhance maternity and paternity
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted online shopping
• Company Social Club with regular events
• Reward and recognition schemes
Immediate interviews are available for the right candidates. Please get in touch ASAP for consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £21k Rising To £23k + Excellent Benefits + 5% Bonus