BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER - £35k - £40k + £5000 CA + 7% Bonus
BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER (CLIENT DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH)
Our client are a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity available to join their successful client development team within our clients growth delivered (manufacturing) division.
The Business Account / Development Manager role demands a strong commercial approach. You will be working with an account base of 30 mid-tier clients that consist of well-known household brands and private label manufacturers. Your key focus will be to retain and grow your clients through strong relationships and the realisation of the business Growth Delivered strategy.
• Profitable Revenue Growth
• Consultative Selling
• Client Engagement Facilitation
• Forecasting & Contracts
• Data & Insights
Skills and Experience:
• This is a role which requires initiative. It will be very varied and very rewarding for the right person. The role demands drive and focus from a person who really wants to engage with clients every day.
• Able to demonstrate commercial acumen with proven experience in a client facing role
• Excellent planning and organisation
• Highly self-motivated and assured at presenting to all levels
• Strong relationship builder, both internal and external
• Understanding of a ‘consultative selling approach’ with proven questioning and listening skills
• Confident working with data with a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Ideally educated to degree level
• A working knowledge of Market tracking and Insights within FMCG would be beneficial
As well as the technical skills, experience and attributes that are required for the role, we are looking for candidates you can reflect the company values and culture.
The ability to work as a wider team and consider the business as a whole in every action
• Personal Development:
Pro-actively seek out new ways to develop your skills and become more effective within your role
• Executional Excellence:
Superb attention to detail with the ability to plan effectively for the future
• Client Growth:
Natural ability to nurture client relationships and deliver sustainable business growth to clients
Consistently seek out new ways to approach every task/situation
Continuously challenge the way we do things and how we can make our offering different to our competitors
We are looking for someone bright, commercially sound, may have some “hunter” sales attributes but more an account manager role and being consultative.
You will be looking after 30 SME clients so you will be focused on the long term relationship, be personable and confident
You will enjoy being part of a team (sociable) and collaborating
Strong account management experience is essential but does not have to be within manufacturing as candidates can learn this
Benefits and what’s in it for you:
• Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
• Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
• Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
• Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
• Friendly working environment with regular social events planned by our internal social committee through-out the year.
• Pension - matched employer contribution to a max of 5.5%
• Free BUPA healthcare after probation
• Life Assurance 4x basic salary
• Perm Health Insurance after qualifying period
• 24 days holiday increasing to 30 over length of service
• Reduced Gym Membership
• Family friendly policies - enhance maternity and paternity
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted online shopping
• Company Social Club with regular events
• Reward and recognition schemes
Immediate interviews are available for the right applicants – please apply / get in touch for more information.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £35k - £40k + £5000 Ca + 7%