JUNIOR INSIGHT MANAGER - £26,500 + £4500 CA + 5% Bonus
Our client are a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity available to support their client growth development team to deliver high quality insights and data solutions which in turn exceeds our revenue targets. This role also acts as key point of contact for the client on day to day issues. The Junior Insight Manager needs to deploy analytical thinking while being a professional, approachable partner to clients.
Main role responsibilities:
• The coordination, execution, analyses, and presentation of findings from a variety of insight projects purchased by the client.
• Demonstrates the ability to cut through data and issue clutter, and identifies what is most important.
• Creation of client ready decks and presents fact based arguments influentially.
• Providing clear and actionable recommendations, potential actions, additional opportunities from each Insight project to the client and the next steps on how IRI can help.
• Understanding of company analytical capabilities and how this can help the client further
• Identifying client leads for further analysis and working with account managers to scope this opportunity.
• Effectively expresses content in writing and orally.
• Coordinates and executes high quality ad-hoc requests.
• Uses analytical skills in the consultation to key client stakeholders - sales, category management and brand and trade marketing groups.
• Helps the client derive key insights from assorted data types.
• Develops collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
Skills and Experience required:
• Comfortable delivering presentations to a high standard to all levels of business from category and brand teams all the way up to senior stakeholders and board members.
• Ability to build and leverage mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
• Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges.
• Ability to work to a tight schedule and manage time efficiently to hit deadlines whilst always maintaining an excellent standard.
• Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
• Project management and process skills
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use the right approach and method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another’s point of view
• Escalates issues to the right people appropriately
As well as the technical skills, experience and attributes that are required for the role, we are looking for candidates you can reflect the company values and culture.
The ability to work as a wider team and consider the business as a whole in every action
• Personal Development:
Pro-actively seek out new ways to develop your skills and become more effective within your role
• Executional Excellence:
Superb attention to detail with the ability to plan effectively for the future
• Client Growth:
Natural ability to nurture client relationships and deliver sustainable business growth to clients
Consistently seek out new ways to approach every task/situation
Continuously challenge the way we do things and how we can make our offering different to our competitors
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years experience in an FMCG organisation with insights / database experience.
Graduate level is preferred (sector open)
Advanced experience of MS Excel (pivot tables, v lookups) and PowerPoint
You will be working on 30 SME clients, big data sets, food and drink and health and beauty industries
Benefits and what’s in it for you:
• Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
• Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
• Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
• Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
• Friendly working environment with regular social events planned by our internal social committee through-out the year.
• Pension - matched employer contribution to a max of 5.5%
• Free BUPA healthcare after probation
• Life Assurance 4x basic salary
• Perm Health Insurance after qualifying period
• 24 days holiday increasing to 30 over length of service
• Reduced Gym Membership
• Family friendly policies - enhance maternity and paternity
• Childcare vouchers
• Discounted online shopping
• Company Social Club with regular events
• Reward and recognition schemes
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £26,500 + £4500 Ca + 5% Bonus