Channel Marketing Coordinator - Slough - £20k-£30k doe
Our client is a global producer of innovative technology solutions. Their products are sold globally and their brand is about empowering their customers.
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Channel Marketing Coordinator to join their UK team based near to Slough.
This role will be supporting their clients marketing processes, and is a central role in supporting the Channel team.
You will work closely with the Channel & Retail Marketing Manager, the Channel Communications Manager and the Digital Project Manager.
Our client is constantly working on multiple product launches – and you will be in the middle of it all, always ensuring that all regions have what is needed to launch projects.
• Support and coordinate implementation of communication and marketing projects
• Creation of new online content, internal communication processes, documentation, copywriting and more
• Manage the partner training platform
• Support the implementation and in-market execution of the training platform
• Manage the communications calendar on behalf of the Marketing Manager
• Own and manage program and platform reporting processes and provide regular updates to the team
• A bachelor’s degree within marketing, business, communication or similar
• In-depth knowledge of B2B channel marketing and partner marketing, gained either through professional experience, student positions or your studies
• Solid communication skills in English
• Preferably, experience working with MS Dynamics or the like, marketing automation tools such as Click Dimensions and content management systems – though it is not a must-have
Whilst based in the UK this role will require travel on occasion to attend team meetings, annual events, partner conferences and more.
The role is offered with excellent benefits.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £20k-£30k Doe