Sales & Marketing Assistant - Aldershot - Fixed Term Contract
We are delighted to be supporting our Client, who have an exciting opportunity available for a fixed term maternity cover Sales and Marketing Assistant.
The successful candidate will provide support and assistance to the media sales team, as they create and sell campaigns using our innovative portfolio of media assets. The team deal with well-known national brands across the UK & their respective media agencies, as well as with small local businesses.
You will be assisting the company in selling engaging and effective media campaigns to national brands and local businesses.The Company help brands reach targeted audiences, including professionals, families and youths through advertising opportunities in health clubs, shopping malls, leisure centres, playcentres, cinemas and schools. Their impressive client base includes; Red Bull, Nivea, Pandora, Sky, Clinique, TomTom, Nike, Jaguar, PG Tips, Lego, Kellogg’s, Colgate and Sony to name a few.
This role requires a pro-active disposition, natural organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. Ingenuity is at the heart of the company so creativity is a must.
Typical Daily Activities:
• Assist with marketing activity (compiling mailers, copy writing, website updates etc.)
• Support the Marketing Executive in ensuring all key projects are delivered on-time & to the highest possible standard
• Where needed, undertake external campaign photography for high-value campaigns
• Produce case studies for website and presentations
• Maintain & update a 'gold standard’ photo library and mock up station of media formats
• To build presence across social media - Linked In, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Create 'mock-ups’ to sit alongside proposals & help win business
• Undertake campaign photography for campaigns, collating imagery into presentations
• Compile & update network / sector presentations
• Competitive scanning - recording campaigns that run with rival media owners
• Create supporting network documents as & when required
• Flag up relevant network & category insights to the sales team
• System cleansing of our 'live’ excel database
• Input booked campaigns onto the Fusion system
• Generate site lists as required and complete 'upsites’ for live campaigns
• Assist operations in managing the network and booking system
• Support Senior Management with ad-hoc requests (i.e. map-point, desktop research)
Desired Personal Attributes & Skills:
• High energy levels - upbeat & engaging, with a positive outlook
• An interest in media, marketing & communications
• Natural organisational & prioritisation skills
• High level of attention to detail
• A self-starter, with creative flair
• An ability to undertake desk research & extract information from research reports
• A good working knowledge of Powerpoint & Excel
• A basic understanding of Photoshop would be advantageous
Company Benefits & Additional Information
• FTC ASAP to Dec 2019
• Salary 15.5k to 18k DOE
• 40.5 hours per week (8.45am-6pm & 9am-5.30pm on a Friday)
• 22 Days annual Leave - rising to 25.
• Reward schemes, Company Trips & Friday Beers!
• Monthly Training and mentor Sessions
• Free Onsite Parking
If you feel that you are a suitable match for this position, please apply ASAP today to be added to the shortlist.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles
Salary: 15500 - 18000