Business Analyst - Egham
Business Analyst - Egham - £35k
We are recruiting for our professional and successful international client in Egham for a Business Analyst.
This role requires a wide knowledge of business unit operations within the EMEA sales, marketing and engineering organisations.
You will need to handle internal customer enquiries and provide confidential reports on the current business status to senior management as required.
You will also need to actively manage business reports for departments, such as Product Marketing, Finance, Sales and Engineering for short, medium and long-term basis.
- Generate and analyse business / supplier reports to management, to support business decisions
- Question credibility of reports, alignment of reports with current business needs and investigates anomalies
- Initiate, prepare and complete budgets and forecasts for engineering and associated departments ensuring the format is flexible to react to market / management changes to aid business planning
- Create periodic and ad-hoc reports to assess the performance of business areas and promotions across various benchmarks enabling effective resource focus
- Automation of reports to management and on-time delivery of standardised reports to all recipients
- Support sales operational directives with production of report / tools to assist with business decisions
- Assists other Business Analyst team members with their work and act as a support when others are absent
- Continually increase relevant knowledge and skills relating to the role
- Additional projects or duties as management define, at times required
Skills / Requirements:
- Ideally educated to degree level having worked within a business environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel including the ability to write VB. Understanding of and ability to write Transaction SQL statements for use in SSRS environment, for the automation of reports.
- Ability to create and deploy SSRS reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills. Confident at communication.
- Able to multi task, time manage and subsequently prepare reports and data as required by others.
- Able to think and act on own initiative.
We have opportunities to interview immediately for this opportunity so please do get in touch ASAP so as not to miss out on this FANTASTIC role.
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Travel insurance
- RAC Breakdown cover
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
The office is commutable from lots of areas as it is close to the train station in Egham.
Immediate interviews are available so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.