Senior Sales Manager - Bracknell - £40k + £4440 Car allowance + Comms – OTE - £60k
Our client is a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses.
We are recruiting for a Sales Manager to drive client growth selling their multiple solutions to will assist and impact their sales growth.
The role will sit as part of a wider sales team who will deliver significant growth and ensure that the UK business demonstrates excellent execution of a fantastic sales opportunity.
We are looking for a "hunter" with experience in either IT Software solutions selling or FMCG.
You will be given a target client list and will be responsible for achieving monthly targets using a value based sales approach.
As part of your role your daily activity and duties will include:
• Achieve individual sales targets through actively prospecting, developing and closing opportunities across a given target list of FMCG and Non-Food manufacturers.
• Establish and execute a sales plan for each target account.
• Monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of all solutions for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
• Analyse potential opportunities and develop sales strategies for each customer account.
• Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within an account.
• Create appointments with new accounts to propose and present new or value added solutions.
• Apply a consultative sales approach to maximise opportunity conversion rate
• Write compelling proposals and deliver impressive presentations to new accounts.
• Ability to present and demonstrate the solution to client contacts at all levels, from Board to Junior, within formal and informal scenarios
• Work collaboratively with the wider sales team and team leader to ensure that feedback from the sales process is acting upon and built into future client engagement
This is a New Business "Hunter" role, focused on the end to end process of selling technology based solutions to FMCG and Non-Food manufacturers.
Ideally you will have exposure to FMCG, but mainly you need to have a hunger for sales, hitting targets and 'hunter’ like mentality - specifically tech solutions sales (data preferable but not essential!)
Other attributes you will have:
• Either Experience of working for a blue chip FMCG manufacturer, most likely in a Field Sales / Key Account Manager role, or a Category Development / Supply Chain role looking for a move into a commercial sales role
• OR Experience of selling software solutions and services business to business
• Be an organised and proven networker who has excellent time management skills and a knack for recognising and winning new business
• Proven lead generation skills.
• Adopts a consultative sales approach, engaging with the client to understand needs and requirements
• Self-starter, motivated to drive own actions to drive success
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to interact across all levels of a business
• Driving license is essential as national travel is required
Company Benefits Include;
Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
The opportunity to work with exciting, big-name clients.
Working in an international company with opportunities across all UK departments and globally.
Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
Friendly working environment with regular social events planned by our internal social committee through-out the year.
Excellent flexible benefits package attached to the role
Please apply for immediate consideration. Quick turn around likely with this opportunity so please do not delay.
Salary: 40k - 60k