Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Nr. Guildford
Graduate Recruitment / Delivery Consultant - £22k basic + OTE + Benefits - Nr Guildford
Our client are a truly exception company offering a polished culture with sophisticated ethos. With clients both in the UK and International market they are now hiring to due continued growth.
If you are ready to take the first step in your recruitment career and want to join a consultancy that can match your ambition, please apply now.
- Degree qualified or equivalent. (2015 - 2019 Graduates ideally. If you are Graduating in 2019 - offers will be made now for after you complete).
- Strong communication ability.
- Previous commercial, office based experience / internships in any sector an advantage.
- Hard working, determined and motivated by working in a professional environment surrounded by like minded people.
- Keen to develop a career within a professional and niche recruitment sector.
With a rapidly growing and strong portfolio of FTSE clients, this company hire, and invest in the best professionals in their industry. You will be working in a fun, professional, fast paced team, who love their work and get results. Their business is thriving and scope for your career is unlimited, offering a fast track for Graduate calibre and ambitious professionals.
Working under the guidance of a Division Director, you will receive structured training to lever your sales and business skills into the client side of the business.
The path to success will be open to you to earn an uncapped salary directly in line with your performance, and the rate at which you will be promoted and progress will be encouraged with a career path to match your ambition.
You will be trained to manage the full candidate process from search, pitch, shortlist and delivery to client across some of their biggest FTSE accounts.
Your role will begin on the delivery side, candidate focused with the opportunity to progress to a full 360 consultant at a pace that matches your capabilities.
Your duties will cover:
- Taking detailed job briefs from consultants - understanding the remit of the role and client requirements.
- Articulate roles into candidate pitch and advert.
- Commencing a full and detailed search across all avenues ranging from the Client’s own database network of over 40000 candidates, online CV searching, linkedin headhunting and referral gathering.
- Creating candidate shortlists to deadlines, including the formatting and creation of candidate profiles for submission to client.
- Arranging interviews for suitable candidates, managing their expectations.
- Pro-actively develop relationships between both candidates and clients.
- Working closely with consultants to ensure quality of service and accuracy of performance.
- Developing and growing strong professional networks, from various sources with clients.
- Developing a comprehensive professional knowledge in your sector.
- Managing interview process, feedback and making suitable recommendations working towards successful placement.
- Support and develop opportunities for the team, department and other colleagues
- Working to high standards and developing your own professional skills (you will be working towards professional accreditation and putting CPD training into practice) - our client is an active REC member
The successful candidate will be:
- Entrepreneurial in attitude, focused on a career, not just a job.
- A proactive individual; you will be expected to work using your initiative and resourcefulness, but under direction and with guidance
- Professional, with flair and strong communication skills
- Be able to work well under pressure, to deadlines and rationalise priorities of the business and your own objectives
- Experienced in providing to clients' expectations, exceeding standards within an Account Management or similar role
- Well humoured, able to 'think on your feet' and above all, have positive energy. Highly motivated to earn a salary that reflects your lifestyle aspirations (do you want to retire early/own a sports car/enjoy an executive lifestyle?)
- A top class communicator with a professional outlook and attitude
- A car driver with a full driving licence and be eligible to work in the UK.
What are the benefits?
- Ongoing support / training, open ended commission structure with realistic earnings of £28,000 + in 1st year, £36,000+ in year 2 - leading to progression and professional recognition, with fantastic incentive bonuses.
- Regular team building events and socials, including 5* trips, evenings out, bonuses and more.
- Excellent benefits working with a team of like minded individuals who thrive of success and reward.
Apply now with your CV and brief cover letter or call Caroline to discuss the role and your interest.
Salary: £22k Basic + Ote