Sales Account Manager (Digital Publishing) - £25k - £28k + Comms & Excellent Benefits - West Byfleet
We are looking for ambitious and driven individual's who have creative solutions when approaching and managing clients. We are seeking candidates with experience in Sales / Account management who ideally have some experience working within a Publishing / Advertising environment.
This is a highly consultative role where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and become a leader within your market by building your profile.
The role has development opportunities for the right candidate.
This role is ideal for those with a creative streak that love communication and building relationships.
What does the role involve?
• To reach (& exceed) individual sales targets
• To win new business and to maintain & develop existing business
• Build long lasting relationships with client base
• Gain deep understanding of what your clients needs are.
• Make required number of quality telephone calls to contact client base
• Generate required number of face-to-face meetings with a view to attending this at the senior level
• Actively contribute in sales meetings & subsequent team activities
• Ensure all administration is in line with company policy & procedure
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
• High energy levels - 'sales hungry’ - with an upbeat & positive outlook
• A strong interest in advertising / digital publishing
• A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
• An engaging, yet professional manner
• Personable, relationship-builder with a good sense of humour
• Natural organisational & prioritisation skills; a pro-active 'game-planner’
• EXCELLENT telephone manner
• Consultative sales approach
• At least 2 years experience within sales
This starts as a primarily office based role with client visits which once a month will increase as you progress.
Immediate interviews available for the right candidates - Get in touch ASAP and let us know why our client should interview you!
Salary: £25k - £28k + Ote