Internal Recruiter / Headhunter - £25k - £35k + Comms - Guildford
We have an excellent opportunity to join a well-established business, based near Guildford, as an Internal Recruiter/Headhunter
It would be perfect for someone wants to step out of contingency recruitment and immerse themselves into one project and be instrumental in the success and growth of one company.
This company hire, and invest in the best professionals in their industry. You will be working in a fun, professional, fast paced team, who love their work and get results.
• Proactively support the directors in all hiring activity from entry-level through to Senior and work towards helping the company achieve its annual hiring plan.
• Manage internal stakeholders and candidates throughout the recruitment process.
• Reduce supplier spend and on-boarding times.
• Take a more strategic and analytical approach to recruitment; create mapping documents to highlight future hiring opportunities, produce insight reports and competitor analysis.
• Provide market feedback and increase awareness of the company and manage its perception with future potential candidates (PR)
• Marketing activities including LinkedIn, blog writing and networking.
• Actively Headhunt to identify and attract top talent.
• Report directly to Board on recruitment activity.
The company has very high-standards and their culture reflects that - they have an excellent brand and very low turnover, so you won’t be up against poor market reputation.
This is a well established but growing business with a structured growth plan for 2019, so there is room for the right candidate to make the role their own and mould the company’s future.
The role offers a competitive salary, up to £35k basic plus an attractive commission structure. Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm but the company do offer flexi time for an early 7am start if preferred, you will also be given your birthday off (or the day before/after!)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader, with an invested Leadership team who are involved with all aspects of company recruitment and training, from Graduate to Senior hires.
Apply now with your CV and brief cover letter or call Caroline to discuss the role and your interest.
Salary: £25k - £35k