Sales Account Manager – Nr Camberley Salary - 25k- 30k (OTE 10k) + Car Allowance
We are delighted to be working with this exciting company who are going through a period of significant growth and are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join the team.
The company offer a fantastic portfolio of software services that are designed to save time, reduce risk and ensure compliance.
You will be covering England & Wales and be responsible for using your network to develop long-term B2B relationships, using a highly consultative approach with customers and overseeing sales. You will be client facing and confident delivering presentations.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
• Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (The company can offer flexible working)
20days holiday + Bank Holidays ( accrue 1 day per year of service to 25days)
Salary 25-30k + OTE + Car Allowance
Salary: £25k - £30k + Car + Ote