Digital Project Manager - Woking
Digital Project Manager - Woking - £25k - £35k DOE
Our client is an ward winning full service agency developing incredible products and services.
Due to new business wins we are seeking a Digital Project Manager to join their team. You may be working within an agency on projects and looking for a step into a PM role or currently be a Project Manager.
Initially this role isn't focused so much on Social Media but is working on SEO, Analytics, PPC, Video Production and some Web.
You will have a good knowledge of Digital Marketing and have agency based experience.
We are shortlisting candidates for a Digital Marketing Project Manager role that is focussed on SEO, PPC, Analytics, Video Production and Web services.
You will be required to work closely with clients to manage their strategy and to deliver projects to completion.
Report on performance on a monthly basis, analysing the performance of activity and making recommendations for improvements to meet client marketing objectives and working with the wider team to deliver.
- Develop digital strategies.
- Communication with clients.
- Optimising web pages / websites for search engines (on-page & technically)
- Tracking keywords and rankings
- Analysing the performance of campaigns with regards to clients’ marketing objectives
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both organically and paid
- Monthly reporting for clients
- Learn and develop as a digital marketer
- Driven - You will be highly organised, self driven, proactive thinker with a passion for digital and ability to adapt.
- Experimental - You will have the ability to solve complex problems in imaginative and creative ways.
- In it together - You will be aligned to the company’s goals and objectives and be eager to learn from the experience on offer as well as being confident to propose change. You will show the initiative to get things done and being a team player you will endeavour to help others succeed.
- Knowledgeable - You will have a passion and knowledge of new and emerging trends in the Digital space so you have a wealth of knowledge to help your clients. You will have an eye for detail and have the ability to take a holistic view of situations. A good ability to absorb information and translate that into an overall solution is essential.
- Advisory - A consultative approach will be required to successfully prepare a solution that meets both the brief and fits within budget.
- Managing up - You will let your peers know how you are progressing, if there are any issues during work and ask for reviews where you feel it is necessary.
- Taking care - quality assuring your own work for the best and most relevant solutions.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing (AdWords Certified)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
- Experience with SEM tools (Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple digital marketing campaigns
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail
- Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels
- Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication
- Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven and progressing business.
Please apply for quick turn around.
Salary: £25k - £35k