PR & Communications Manager – London - £35k - £40k DOE
We are recruiting for a passionate and driven PR & Communications Manager for our client working within the financial services sector.
You will have experience of working in Financial Services and building brands to increase presence to new clients.
This role is a incredible opportunity to join a fast pace and rapidly growing Fintech business.
You will have the autonomy to set their own goals and work under their own steam, but with top-class support from an experienced leadership team.
You will be a natural storyteller able to leverage strong PR coverage across national, trade and regional press.
The PR & Communications Managers objective will be to build relationships with press and create compelling new narratives to help company growth.
With ambitious targets to meet, the PR and communications team has helped treble the number of leads coming into the business each week.
We are looking for a smart, experienced candidate to help outperform this and add further value.
This could be a role that you will absolutely love, if…
• You are excited about fintech and alternative finance, and want to be at the heart of developments in this space over the coming years
• You really care about helping growing British businesses succeed
• You enjoy being creative and finding new, interesting ways to speak to different audiences
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Take ownership of public-facing communications, managing public profile and evolving how the business uses press to achieve its goals.
• Develop the company’s key messages and broader communications strategy in line with proprietary data and commercial objectives.
• Manage agency relationships, steering new opportunities and evaluating ROI.
• Build strong connections with journalists across national, trade and regional titles.
• Work with teams around the business, helping the whole company better use press coverage and communications to achieve its goals.
About the candidate we are seeking:
• Three to five years of strong experience either within a leading tech PR agency or in-house at a scaling start up. Exposure to financial services is strongly preferred.
• Obviously you’ll have perfect written English, and we also need someone with fantastic phone manner and ‘soft’ communication skills.
• To have a fantastic portfolio of successful PR and communications projects / campaigns.
• Experience working within a regulated business / with an internal compliance team is highly desirable.
• We will expect you to be: Creative, Collaborative, Proactive, Ambitious and Organised.
• A competitive salary
• Employer pension contributions – up to 5% of your base salary
• Enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
• Training, equipment and IT budget: you get the tools you need to get the job done
• Participation in an employee equity scheme
• 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
• Free access to bike storage, showers, and changing facilities
• Free breakfast & fruit
• Budget for books, weekly lunch & learns, a busy social calendar, and lots more...
• Central London location easy commute
Please get in touch ASAP to discover more if you have the required experience levels we are looking for – we want to hear from you!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £35k - £40k Doe