Global Key Account Manager – West London - £40-£45K + bonus – Company Car
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be able to share an excellent new opportunity for an International Global Key Account Manager to join our Client’s global organisation.
Your role will include building effective relationships with assigned key accounts and maintain close contact with key decision makers; develop business and maximise revenues, ensuring the overall achievement of company objectives and your own targets.
As a Global Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the revenue growth across a number of existing retail accounts who already have a reasonable level of business in place, but have scope to be grown considerably.
The focus is on non food products and could include any products from seasonal imports, domestic appliances, clothes or furniture. You will develop a strategic partnership with senior levels of the client base, assisting in providing creative and innovative solutions to client business strategies, and ensuring that available services sold cover the supply chain from concept, design, shipment to shelf.
As a Global Key Account Manager, you’ll need extensive commercial experience within a multinational organization. An FMCG retail background and knowledge of the purchasing process and supply chain would be desirable.
You’ll have strategic perspective and the ability to interact with senior management both internally and within the client base as well as in a global capacity.
You will also need strong analytical skills to identify trends in client markets.
You will be well organized, efficient with proven follow-through skills, creative thinking skills to develop innovative solutions to solve customer requirements and expectations, you’ll also be highly motivated, dependable, and detail oriented.
In addition to the above you need;
• Strong analytical skills to identify trends in client markets.
• Strong people skills to include cross cultural sensitivities.
• Proven problem solving and negotiation abilities.
• University graduate or equivalent educational background.
• International business exposure in imported consumer products.
• Strong written and spoken English skills, other languages will be an
The successful candidate will be;
• Persuasive, diplomatic, but always to the point and a strong ability to sell a concept.
• Hands-on, open-minded, proactive team player.
• Computer literacy (creating, filing, saving/uploading, searching, backup, etc.).
• Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Outlook).
Our client offers a Salary of £40-£45k+ bonus ( up to 10%) plus EXCELLENT benefits including 23 days holiday, Health Cover, 4-6% Pension Contribution
This position will require the successful candidate to travel up to 50% of their time, mainly an hour from London, but possibly further on occasions and overseas once a year.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.