SENIOR UI DEVELOPER - BRACKNELL AREA - £40k - £45k
We are recruiting for our dynamic and progressive client for a Senior UI Developer.
Within this role you will code and test semantic, well structured and maintainable cross-browser, cross-platform user interfaces, adhering to the team’s current workflow and best practises, on time, on budget and to agreed specifications.
Our client are dedicated to using the latest tools, techniques and best practices to produce appropriate custom solutions to solve the exciting problems
clients approach them with. The team participates in regular code reviews to ensure everything delivered by the studio is the best quality, and with vast experience on
offer, skill progression is quick and obtainable.
If you’re looking to work in a buzzing, successful environment, amongst peers with huge experience and a real passion for digital, this could be the opportunity for you.
• Build your interfaces to be responsive and touch friendly as required
• Thoroughly test your work before delivery to the development team
• Regularly inform your project manager of your progress, raising any issues as soon as they arise
• Have input into regular team meetings
• Provide accurate timings and estimates
• Keep up to date with emerging technologies
• Participate in code reviews
• Mentor more junior members of the team
• 5+ years’ agency experience ideally
• Commercial understanding
• Solid experience writing clean semantic HTML(5)
• Solid experience writing well organised, maintainable CSS(3)
• Solid experience developing multi platform responsive solutions
• Ability to debug and resolve cross-browser/platform issues
• A good understanding of web accessibility
• Experience with Github or other source control software
• Proficiency with Photoshop
• Commercial experience with React JS
• Experience with CSS preprocessors, ideally Sass
• Experience working within a PHP environment
• Trello or similar agile management tools
• Experience with JSON API or similar RESTful API standards
On offer is the opportunity to work for an award winning business with inspiring people and leaders.
Excellent benefits are offered with the role and immediate interviews are available for the right candidates.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £40k - £45k