SQL Data Analyst - £24k - £26,500k on experience - Farnham
Due to expansion we are recruiting for our client based in Farnham for a new role working within their Data Systems team.
The role is a Data Analyst opportunity and the department forms part of the Client Finance team.
This role will be responsible for processing and analysing financial data taken from their in-house bespoke CRM in order to manage and report on client performance and transactions, and forecast financial data.
The role will also work very closely with the IT Development team to provide feedback on system and process testing for the bespoke CRM.
We are seeking someone with at least 2 years’ experience of data analysis, with excellent IT skills including SQL.
• Retrieval of financial information
• Processing and analysis of financial data to generate sales leads and drill down for client invoicing
• Provide forecasts against financial data received from field sales
• Maintain and develop the processes/systems behind these
• Working on bespoke systems
• Importing financial information received from clients
• Utilising SQL queries, SQL analytics, SQL reporting and other query writing skills
• Liaise with other departments to ensure their requirements are being met
You will need to be a strong communicator, have a flexible approach and have good interpersonal skills as you will be communicating with all levels in the business.
The organisation are in an exciting growth period and the role comes with attractive benefits and career support as well as a vibrant and sociable team.
Please get in touch for more information.
The role is offered with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Salary: £25k - £26,500