Assistant Head Of Finance - Farnham
Assistant Head of Finance - Farnham - £35k
We are delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Head of Finance to support the Head of Finance. This role will be to promote process and controls through efficiencies & improvements whilst at the same time providing cover & alleviating the workload.
The position underpins and aligns the entire Finance division - ensuring compliance, consistency and accuracy in all teams & bridges the skill gap between Management & Team Heads.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Operational Efficiencies, Audit & Due Diligence
- Division Reporting & Analysis - Centralisation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Adhoc reports
- Management Accounts Coordinator (Audit and Reconciliations) & ERP champion
- Digital Banking Liaison - control and reconciliation of new Digital Functionality
- Client Bank Account Auditor
- Customer Master Data (CMD) & Introducer Master Data (IMD) Auditor Prism
- Reconciliations & Management Accounts (CIMA or ACA PQ or time barred)
- Lean Management (preferably Six Sigma Green Belt)
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Audit, review & control through Lean Management
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Excel and an ability to use & interrogate complex bespoke systems
- Excellent time management of self & others
- Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets
- Team player with a flexible approach, possessing a strong commitment to customer service
- Resilient and pro-active
- Good business and commercial understanding
- Excellent customer focus and strong desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Desire for the opportunity to help develop the team with a potential for further managerial/supervisory progression
- Previous 2 years+ Management Accounts
- Experience of working with HMRC
This is a really interesting role offering scope to work in a critical linking role within the group supporting the Finance division.
Excellent benefits and career opportunities are available along with the opportunity to enhance your skills and ongoing professional training.
Please apply for more information.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.