Marketing Account Manager - Nr Sunninghill
Marketing Account Manager - Nr Sunninghill - £25k - £30k DOE
We are working with a fun and vibrant marketing agency who due to some exceptional growth are looking to expand their team!
Due to a number of new business wins our client are expanding our dynamic experiential team and looking for an experienced, hands on Account Manager who will be working closely with senior members of the team to develop and deliver varying projects for our clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring the service and delivery to the client, through building strong relationships with your customer accounts and developing a clear understanding of their marketing needs and requirements.
You will interpret clients briefs through evaluating creative output and take responsibility for quality work and taking charge of operational processes.
This role could be suitable for an Account Executive looking for their next step up or for an Account Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Proactively researches best in class on the high street from store openings to launch events
- Liaising with the production team on print and procurement, manage budgets and timescales
- Set out clear scope of work that targets all project related tasks
- Work collaboratively with the digital and creative team to propose innovative methods to drive footfall into stores
- Day to day communication with clients
- Ability to analyse results on completion including footfall, sales, social media engagement and customer experience
- 3 years + experience in delivering high customer service standards at all times in retail, experiential and events
- Exceptional, accurate attention to detail and ensure all internal and external approvals are obtained at each stage of a project
- Self driven and motivated, with good administration and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills, in person and over the phone
- Ability to work across multiple functions, both collaboratively and independently
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships with clients of all levels
- Strong team player, with the ability to work under pressure
- Be comfortable presenting proposals and getting feedback from the client
- Show ability to understand briefs, scope and lead the co-ordination of the digital, creative and production teams to create the final response
- Takes personal accountability for ontime, on-budget, quality execution
- Is flexible, responding quickly and appropriately to change
- Presents effectively to peers and clients
- Takes ownership of major deliverables and smaller projects, managing them independently and efficiently
If you’re a rule breaker, boundary pusher or strong straight A student who skipped classes you’ll fit in well
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you
Salary: £25k - £30k