Sales Executive - Camberley
Sales Executive - Training & Audit - £23-28k (realistic OTE of £33k - £36k)
Our client is a global leading business with an enviable reputation internationally and we are pre-selecting candidates for them for a Client Facing Sales Executive to join their national team based in Camberley
They are a global leader and innovator in inspection and certification services and the offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for generating and capitalising on new sales opportunities in the field of bespoke audit / assessment, consultancy and training. In order to achieve this you will be actively undertaking pro-active sales activities with a focus on larger contract wins.
- To undertake pro-active sales activity supported by marketing activity in line with the business’ commercial strategy with a focus on larger contract wins
- Provide high quality customer service for new and existing clients looking to enquire about new services.
- Understanding the business needs and how the Company can support their clients, both new and existing, so relevant and accurate proposal covering the customer requirements is issued using all relevant product procedures where appropriate.
- Undertake follow-up calls as required to safeguard all opportunities, ensuring we offer a transparent service that meets the customer needs and conversion rates are maximised and sales and business targets are achieved.
- Be aware of current marketing campaigns and how they can be utilised to develop business.
- Play an active part in annual and on-going setting of business commercial strategy to ensure it fully supports the objectives for sales activity.
- To work with other members of the team (commercial, operational, technical) as may be necessary to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Experience in a Business to Business pro-active sales role
- Client Facing Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a can-do approach to resolving challenges
- Experience selling solutions and/or services
- A proactive 'self-starter' approach towards business, and able to work on own initiative
- Computer literate ; experience in CRM systems, databases, Microsoft packages or other computer driven packages that demonstrate ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to recognise and maximise an opportunity for business development
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work at all levels.
- Minimum of secondary level education or equivalent with Grade A-C passes levels in English & Maths
- Driving License
You will receive a salary between £23,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience, plus you’ll benefit from an un-capped sales bonus, retail discount scheme, private health cover after 1 years’ service, contributory pension scheme and life cover.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £23k - £28k Doe