Channel Account Manager - Slough - £25k - £28k + Car Allowance + OTE
We are delighted to be recruiting for our global client based in Slough who are seeking a Channel Account Manager to join their UK team.
This role is based externally working with one of their Channel Partners who have 7 offices around the UK.
Your role will be focussed on growing the relationship with this partner and the various sales teams and different contacts to increase pipeline and sales revenue.
You will be out on site at least 4 days a week so candidates will need to be flexible to allow for travelling and overnight stays.
We are seeking someone engaging with a high level of communication and relationship building skills to gain traction within the clients and increase sales revenue.
You will be motivated, highly driven and enjoy working within a busy and varied role.
• Responding to inbound enquiries calls and making outbound calls and establishing new contacts within the account
• Mapping Key Account prospects
• Supporting Key Account Sales Teams
• Handling the pipeline management of bid pricing
• Fully updating CRM
• Supporting Campaigns
• Supporting Managers
• Liaison with Distribution & supply chain
• Training partner sales staff
• A commanding desire to learn and succeed
• 2+ years related market / business experience
• Experience of working with resellers and distributors
• Knowledge and usage of Microsoft CRM
• Ability to write succinct, crisp emails and possesses an excellent telephone manner
• Driving License for partner site visits
• Results Focus
• Professional and personal growth
• A fun and energetic co-work
• Competitive & goal oriented, fearless hunter hungry for challenges
• Strong analytical thinker. "If there is a problem I have a solution" attitude
• A Leader
• Proactive and will use excellent judgement when dealing with issues
• Methodical Thinker
• Customer Focused
• Detail Oriented, supremely well-organized with attention to detail
• Team Player - Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management both internally and externally
This is a fantastic opportunity and the role is offered with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £25k - £37k Inc Benefits + Ote