Content Marketing Manager – London - £30k - £40k
We are looking for a passionate, driven Content Marketing Manager with financial services experience for our client to help take their marketing function to the next level.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to set their own goals and work under their own steam, but who relishes top-class support from an experienced, high-performance marketing team.
You’ll be joining the business at a really exciting time of rapid growth and development, working alongside motivated and talented people who are passionate about what they do.
The Content Marketing Manager will help build on their strong relationships, creating content to boosts Growth their profile and works to generate great leads.
You will also be running crucial channels that affect the wider commercial team, from social media to campaigns and much more besides.
This could be a role that you will absolutely love, if…
• You’re excited about fintech and alternative finance, and want to be at the heart of developments in this space over the coming years
• You really care about helping growing British businesses succeed: this is our core mission
• You want your work to touch every part of the business, from sales to product to engineering
• You enjoy being creative and finding new, interesting ways to speak to different audiences
• Take primary responsibility for content output across a variety of channels, from newsletters to social to SEO to video. An interest in the whole spectrum of content production is essential.
• Work with the broader commercial team to deliver on growth targets, helping our commercial processes work perfectly and giving our customers a great experience.
• Work with teams around the business to deliver on company-wide projects, touching areas like brand and culture marketing as well as our commercial activity. You’ll need to be as comfortable talking to developers as you are talking to sales people!
• Manage key relationships with freelancers in order to further enhance the content production capabilities.
• Two to four years’ experience working in a Content role - financial services sector is strongly preferred although Tech or another regulated industry may work.
• Obviously you’ll have perfect written English, and we also need someone with a fantastic phone manner and ‘soft’ communication skills.
• To have a demonstrable history of working on successful marketing projects / campaigns.
• Experience working within a regulated business / with an internal compliance team is desirable.
Competencies & traits:
We expect you to be…
• Organised – You are highly organised and are constantly seeking to improve your productivity.
• Collaborative – You communicate your actions and intentions clearly, both verbally and in a written format, and want to understand the challenges others are facing.
• Proactive – You have a proactive attitude towards problems. You pay attention to detail and think about the implications of what you are doing.
• Ambitious – you should want to grow your responsibilities over time, and to develop your skills as the business scales.
• A competitive salary
• Employer pension contributions – up to 5% of your base salary
• Childcare vouchers
• Training, equipment and IT budget: you get the tools you need to get the job done
• Participation in an employee equity scheme
• 25 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
• Free access to bike storage, showers, and changing facilities
• Free breakfast & fruit
• Budget for books, weekly lunch & learns, a busy social calendar, and lots more...
This is a fantastic role for the right candidate. Immediate interviews are available.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £30k - £40k