Telesales Executive - Farnham £16k- £18k + Commission+ Benefits
We are recruiting for our client for an individual who is hungry to get a break into a Sales role. You may have a bit of experience already or be keen to establish a career within a Sales Environment.
The role is 100% outbound calling which suits candidates who have high-energy, are target driven and of course- looking to earn money above their basic!
No experience is necessary although if you do have some this would be helpful, but you must be able to demonstrate and display the personality for sales, enthusiasm and be able to explain why you want to work within sales.
This Sales team are responsible for selling Tax & VAT services to contractors in the self-employed market, helping them to claim tax and VAT rebates from HMRC.
The Sales executive will use warm leads from various sources and from various customer types to contact individuals who are either:
• Registered on the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) to make sure they are tax compliant and understand what they can and can’t claim back from HMRC in the form of a rebate.
• Not yet VAT registered to explain the benefits of the Flat Rate Scheme service and how being registered can help them to increase their income.
Using a bespoke in-house CRM system, the team are also able to run through a calculation with individuals using their expenses & Income (up to 4 years backdated) in order to determine what rebate they may be able to claim (both Tax or VAT), which they may not have been aware they were even entitled to.
Once a sale is secured, the team issues documents to clients in order to get them signed up and, once the information has been received back, the client is then handed over to the Tax department, if Tax submission, who will submit claims for any rebates due and will process the clients’ tax returns on an annual basis and the VAT department, for VAT products, who will register the client on the VAT FRS Scheme
Our client offer fantastic offices with a GREAT atmosphere, training and support!
• To meet monthly KPIs with regards to calling prospective clients and successfully sell services and products to a range of clients
• To make follow-up phone calls to prospective clients to confirm receipt of information, overcome potential objections, and possibly re-sell the proposition
• To ensure that the CRM is updated with good quality notes following client communications
• To identify and pursue opportunities for cross-selling products and services to generate business and increase profitability
• To deal appropriately with queries received via the telephone and / or email and provide written or oral responses to confirm the information or outcome
• To build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language
• To communicate courteously with all customers by telephone and email, progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time
• To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customer and colleagues
• To work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards
• To work together with other departments to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability
• To provide sales support and / or assistance to other team members on product solutions
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
• Clear telephone manner and clear listening skills
• Excellent customer focus
• Demonstrates drive and positive approach to work and a determination and motivation to achieve targets
• Resilient and pro-active
• Good time management
• Team player
• Flexible approach
• Good knowledge of how to operate Word, Excel and E-mail
• Proven telesales ability
• Use of CRM software
• Experience in the construction industry
Company Benefits / Hours of Work
Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm with 1 hour for lunch and 9.00am - 5.00pm on Fridays with 30 minutes for lunch. One day each week to be worked from 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
22 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
Healthcare cash plan (after 1 years' continuous service)
Car sharing incentive scheme
Financial support with professional studies (after 1 years' continuous service)
Childcare voucher scheme
APPLY ASAP for immediate interviews!
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted on this occasion.