Customer Services Representative - Egham
Customer Service Representative - Egham - £22k
We are recruiting for our professional and successful international client in Egham for a Customer Service Representative.
The prime responsibility of the role is to ensure that customers’ expectations both internal and external alike are achieved, which involves the confirmation of each stage of the order within the system to ensure all is compliant and accurate.
This is a key role within the sales team working with the needs of external customers and meeting the requirements of the internal department and company needs. The ability to be able to communicate concisely and clearly with sales personnel, advising and updating them of changes is essential in this role.
- Order entry and changes
- Expedites orders and follow through to completion
- Ensure value added services have been actioned
- Manage any exceptions with sales personnel when stock is shipping whether orders can be shipped or returned to stock
- Obtain Proof of Deliveries where requested
- Manage returns from customers and ensure credits are raised efficiently
- Hold a clear appreciation of the companies vision and corporate objectives and ensures work activities are aligned accordingly
- Maintain the monthly and daily reports for the sales personnel within the sales office in order to act as a source of reference as to the level of sales achieved versus target and highlight inconsistencies affecting orders to be shipped
- Maintain communication between operational departments
- Raise credit, debit paperwork, and pass to accounts to ensure that it is actioned efficiently
- Accept all incoming calls and respond with relevant action as required
- Undertake regular communication with line manager and actively prepare for annual and bi-annual appraisals
- Ensures up to date with the latest system changes and all associated business related changes affecting the organisation
- As and when required, support customer specific programmes and provide co-ordination for certain projects such as but not limited to web queries
- Additional projects or duties as management at times may require
We have opportunities to interview immediately for this opportunity so please do get in touch ASAP so as not to miss out on this FANTASTIC role.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Group income protection scheme
- Travel insurance
- RAC Breakdown cover
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
The office is commutable from lots of areas as is close to the train station in Egham.
Immediate interviews are available so please get in touch ASAP to ensure that you have the opportunity to be considered.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.