Graphic And Web Designer - Bracknell
Graphic and Web Designer - Bracknell - £23k - £25k
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Graphic and Web Designer for our client who are a well-established ecommerce business.
They sell and distribute electronics via their own website and also via other well-known online shopping outlets.
We are seeking a candidate who has a portfolio to demonstrate your skills and previous work and someone creative who can think outside the box.
Candidates must have Proficiency in Adobe suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator and associated prototyping tools. In-Design.
This is a fun business to work for and would be a great role for someone with an interest in electronics, video games, gaming, ecommerce.
Duties for the Graphic and Web Designer:
- Proactively managing projects within agreed timescales and taking into account quality and consistency.
- Strong understanding and passion for designing graphics for websites and upstanding how UX impacts retailer websites.
- Implement existing and create new brand guidelines.
- Develop user centred and engaging responsive web and email layouts.
- Design innovative digital campaign elements such as banners, adverts, landing pages, social media artwork/campaigns and any additional marketing material.
- Staying up to date with industry trends.
- Graphic design projects including promotional and marketing campaigns, literature and brand requirements.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Commercial design experience both graphic and web.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through to execution.
- Understanding of digital trends and a good understanding of UI/UX.
- Site architecture and usability and be able to provide wire frame design for our website.
- Strong flare for layout, typography and ideas-generation.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator and associated prototyping tools. In-Design.
- A team player and possess the ability to build strong and effective working relationships internally.
- Strong attention to detail and producing proofed, artwork ready finished designs.
- Strong and meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task, manage workload in a timely fashion and work at a fast pace.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
Salary: £23k - £25k